Tuesday, January 3, 2012

a poem
a poem for you
i want to write words
from my heart that are true
i want to write words
that show (make you know)
the sing (make you sing) that
halt the world from 
spinning (behind your eyes)
that tear your chest apart and 
creep into your heart and
settle behind your ribs and
warm you
(r soul)
my need is to
write
words for you because 
words are my fear
my fear i will
rip my fear from my fingertips 
for you and
i will
scream my words to the stars 
for you and
i will
tear my clothes from
my body
for you to
see my words through my 
pale skin
penned in my
veins on my 
bones
make you
see that i am scared 
for you to
see that i am frightened 
make you
know that i am bare 
for you
make you
know that i am there
for you
for i am here
my skin is your 
skin
put your hands on my 
skin
dip your hands in my 
heart
it is yours
and i am scared
for i will scare myself
for you i will 
scare myself
for you
let me kiss you 
i am scared
let me kiss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment